Sunday, June 27, 2010

Not Again!

Yes, it's been a couple of weeks since I have posted.  My scrappy stuff is on the move again to another space in my house and I survived the G8 summit.  We had the endless roar of jets patrolling the air space plus I had to drive my kids to school and back.  The police presence was amazing and as for the fence surrounding Deerhurst, Wow!  I have never seen anything like it.  I drove through it before they closed it down and it was just like going through a prison or what I think going through a prison would be like.  My life will get back to normal for 3 days and then the kids are out of school for the summer.  I still have not done my teacher's gifts as my mojo has gone somewhere and I had better find it quick.  Since going to the card class, I have not been able to unpack my bag but today I will try.  We will see how it goes.

1 comment:

  1. Sparkles to help you find your mojo Rose - I hate it when that happens.
    Enjoy your summer with the kids.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete