Saturday, June 12, 2010

OMG!!

I can't believe it's been over a month since I posted anything. My time has been taken up with appointments for the kids and trying to cope with my son's ADHD. We don't have an official diagnosis but we are waiting on the results of his recent psychological assessment. Needless to say I have not done much scrapping. But today in honor of my birthday, I decided to take a card class offered by one of the LSS in Muskoka. I had to drive 70 km but it was well worth it. No kids, no hubby and a chance to work on my creative self. I think we did 12 cards and 6 card fronts. I got all the pieces together but just need to put on the finishing touches as we were told to keep that for later so we could attempt them all. So hopefully tomorrow I'll get a chance to finish them. So Happy Birthday to me and all other June babies out there.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rose! It's lovely to see you blogging again.
    Happy Birthday hugs from me.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete